Important notice: The 63rd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Nephrology is going to be a hybrid event
The 63rd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Nephrology is going to be a hybrid event that incorporates both in-person and online. The meeting is to be physically held on August 19-21 at PACIFICO YOKOHAMA, Annex Hall and North and recorded programs will be available online for the participants from the middle of September till early October.
1. In-person on August 19-21: Special lecture, Symposia, Workshops, Educational lectures and Award lectures are available
*Live streaming service is not available.
2. Online after the meeting: Video on demand programs listed above are available
3. Digital abstract book: Regular sessions (Oral and Poster)
*4. In-person only: Luncheon seminars, Evening seminars, Morning seminars and Sponsored symposia are available
*4 Neither live streaming service nor video on demand service are available.
Given the global spread of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), most of international sessions have been cancelled. Only a few sessions will be operated in English.
However, if you would like to entry pre-registration to join the meeting, kindly let us know at email@example.com.
The 63rd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Nephrology
- Program (English) is uploaded.
- Important notice: Postponement of the 63rd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Nephrology
- Important notice of the 63rd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Nephrology
- Call for Late Breaking Abstracts is now open.
- Call for Late Breaking Abstracts is uploaded.
- Regular submission is closed.
- Abstract Submission is now open.
- Call for Abstracts is uploaded.
- website is open.